try out kamifood's all 3 flavours to bring balance back into your life!
(ships every month. cancel anytime. no extra fees)
C$76.00every month until canceled
- cacao - also called the food of Gods by Mayans, cacao was considered as sacred and a medicinal food. A magnesium-rich powerhouse, cacao contains high level of antioxidant. it is also a powerful neuroprotector, natural mood booster, anxiety reducer, and a cardiovascular tonic.
- maca - mood enhancer adaptogen traditionally used to support and balance the hormonal system in the body. Maca also helps to normalize the menstrual cycle (number of days in a cycle and amount of blood flow), thus aids to reduce PMS and menstrual pain. It is high in nutrients such as potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, iodine, and vitamin C.
- reishi - this 3,000 years old adaptogen helps the mind and body to adapt to the everyday stresses of life by supporting the nervous system and replenishing the body's qi or vital energy. This mushroom also helps with nervousness and anxiety, or if you are feeling dizzy or lightheaded.
- turmeric - most revered herb in Ayurvedic medicine, it is widely recognized for its anti-inflammatory benefits. turmeric's high level of antioxidants are known to neutralize free radicals, thereby helping to control the rate at which you age.
- astragalus - known to be an adaptogenic support for the entire body - beneficial for the immune, cardiovascular, nervous and digestive systems with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- baobab - one of the most nutrient dense food in the world bursting with antioxydants. baobab has more antioxydants, total fiber, vitamin C and potassium than blueberries, goji berries, açai and chia seeds! Baobab stimulates the production of collagen which improves skin hydration and elasticity. It is also a prebiotic that feeds the friendly bacteria needed to maintain a healthy gut.
- matcha - great alternative to coffee without feeling agitated with its slow release. L-theanine found in matcha not only promotes a balanced sense of alertness for a longer period of time, it also helps with mental stress, anxiety and physical tension. This green powder is packed with antioxidants, phytonutrients, vitamin C, E, selenium, chromium, zinc, magnesium, fiber and chlorophyll
- moringa - this superfood is anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, rich in antioxydants, high in protein and also used for liver detox. Moringa contains 18 out of 20 amino-acids and all the essential ones, 4x calcium of cow's milk, 25x iron of spinach, 15x potassium of banana, 4x vitamin A of carrots, 7x vitamin C of oranges. Waouw!
- rhodiola - this adaptogen is used to increase mental and physical endurance (pre and post-workout fuel), it shortens recovery time after prolonged physical activity by athletes. Also, it increase the ability to concentrate while decreasing mental fatigue or brain fog. this is a great adaptogen for students writing exams or people working for long period of time in front of a computer and need a little brain boost